Book a Class
Book a Class
Our classes are designed as glass blowing experiences for those with little or no experience with hot glass.
You will work with our glass blowing team to design and create in glass, involved in the entire process.
What You Need to Know
- NO experience necessary, minimum age for most hot glass classes is 9 years.
- All tools, materials and supplies are included, unless otherwise noted. No prior glass blowing experience required.
- Due to COVID19 all of our classes are offered as very small group or private classes, available to guests from a single household or minipod.
- Masks are required.
- Only one booking allowed per time slot regardless the number in the party.
- If your group is larger than the number of seats available call 760-294-7447 or email email@example.com we may be able to accommodate your group.
The piece came out better than I had dreamed possible! James and staff were very helpful and entertaining.
Teachers were very friendly, supportive, and conveyed everything in a way that I, with no knowledge of glass blowing before, could easily understand. I really enjoyed watching the process from start to finish. It was great that we weren’t simply handed the tools and told to follow instructions, because I probably would have ended up with third degree burns and a lump of unrecognizable glass! Over all, it was a great way to spend the evening learning something new with instructors who were passionate about what they were doing.
This was my first time glassblowing at this studio in Escondido. I came all the way from Long Beach to brush up on my skills from my previous experiences in L.A., but this was truly a marvel to learn from an experienced glassblower, James Stone, with his knowledgeable apprentice, and his awesome and accommodating office administrator, Carol. Everyone was terrific, funny and extremely helpful. My friend and I will definitely come back for more lessons.
We just love you guys! Fun! Beautiful! Bonding experience with our family. Safe too!!! We will be back. Thank you!
My girlfriend & I did the class for Valentine’s Day. My girlfriend told me afterwards “it was the best Valentine’s Day she has ever had!!!! We both had a great time and we can’t thank James, Carol and Jon enough for a great day. We are going to book another class soon. We highly recommend it to everyone. Curt C
We celebrated my husband’s birthday by doing something that he’s always wanted to try – we took the Introduction to Glass Blowing class and it was very interesting, a lot of fun, and something really different for a change of pace! Highly recommend taking a class with James and his crew!